We all had so much fun. BUT it ended up raining the ENTIRE TIME! I didn't see blue sky once. The weather stunk but the company was great.
On Saturday we decided instead of sitting in the rain to go to Vegas and walk the strip. We walked from one end of the strip to the other...It started to down pour on us and we ended up running back to the car in the pouring rain. In most of the pictures I have frizzy hair because of the rain so excuse that! :)
It was so fun to just go and relax and get out of our element!
The pictures of the drinks are a sample of different sodas from all around the world. We all tasted them at the Coca Cola factory. Oh and the picture of me drinking that drink by myself was one of the worst tasting drinks you could imagine! It tastes awful and they dared me to chug and drink the entire thing. So I did...I can never back down from a dare!!!! ;)

3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time!! Sorry about the rain...never fun!
With each picture I scrolled past. . . I just kept laughing. Oh goodness, what a trip!!
I love little getaway trips. Too bad the weather was yucky.
Post a Comment