I'm learning to love myself. Learning to trust myself. But why is that so dang hard sometimes. I don't know if you get sick of reading this single girls drama...but here it is.
Right after I got back from Hawaii I met someone. We had instant sparks and chemistry...hit it off from the moment I met him. He was a bit older than me and had teenage kids....I try and be open to all different people and situations. We started dating and it was great. He took me on nice dates, was so kind, made me feel like I was special to him. We were so much alike as far as personality and the things we liked. There were some major red flags...but I ignored them. I tried to be open minded. Then in an instant with no warning he casually tells me through text while I'm on vacation that he doesn't have time for a girlfriend right now. He ended up calling me and I stood on the streets of San Fran listen g to his pathetic lame excuses. Trying to process...
I made myself very vulnerable to him. Fell for the lies. Trusted too much. And...another one bites the dust. There are a ton of lessons to be learned with this relationship. And trusting my heart is one of the first things. I'm walking on a journey...sometimes I trip and fall but all I can do is get up and keep pushing forward till I find the path that's best for me. I just need some love and support a long the way.
Custom Tote Bags as Long-Term Brand Assets
4 months ago


4 comments:
I'm really sorry, Suzie. But I'm proud of you for continuing to allow yourself to love. It's a good thing.
Oh girlfriend, we are going to have SO much to talk about over lunch! I'll never understand why it seems so easy for some while the rest of us struggle.
Keep your chin up!
xoxo
Me and Jordy love you....
I love you too. But you know that... :)
Post a Comment