Yes i know im a total slacker at blogging! I should be better at checking my blog and posting :) oops! But last week was such a crazy week i thought i should report.
Most of you know my sister Marianne has been pregnant well Tuesday night she started having labor pains and went to the hospital. As soon as they got there they sent her home because her contractions stopped. So, as soon as they left the hospital they came back but strong. Julianne and I decided to spend the night just in case they had to leave in the middle of the night. Well, around 1 a.m they went back to the hospital and at 11:11a.m the next morning, little Adelle Sue was born! She is so cute!! So my family had the task of watching Alexa and Grace until Phil and Marianne came home from the hospital friday. Thurday Julianne got her wisdom teeth out :( And then i also got a nice suprise thursday. I woke up only to be covered in HIVES all over my entire body! I had one on my eye lid and i looked like a scary monster. So i went to the doctor's and i am now taking a heavy dose of steroids (hopefully i don't grow chest hair;) j/k) and also benadryl around the clock! But the best news of all is Adelle is home safe and cute as ever! I hope everyone has a great week :)
Custom Tote Bags as Long-Term Brand Assets
4 months ago

5 comments:
Congrats to Marianne! Adelle is such a cute name. What on earth did you get the hives from?
Oh that is so exciting! Was she early? I understand being sent home. I have been contracting for about a month now. I have been sent to the hospital 4 times, and they give me medication and send me home! :( I will be so happy to finally have him here!!! Tell her congrats and I can't wait to see a picture of her.
Congrats again! Man, I hope you don't grow chest hair either--that'd be a tragic incident for any woman! Hope you start feeling better soon:).
Man, you and those rashes. no good. I hope that you are feeling better.
Congrats to Marianne and Phil!! That's so exciting!! Sorry about the hives, that totally sucks.
Post a Comment