Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Random




Its been a while since i posted so i thought i would put some random ones up! Lorianne wasn't around for this picture but i thought it was cute of marianne, julianne and i. And the other one of Grace is priceless!! She is our little miracle. She loves her walker and constantly is saying I" WANT TO WALK!" She is a determined girl who never gives up!!

3 comments:

Britney said...

Fun, love the pictures...look how big your little sister is!!! ;)

You three look all so cute. Love the picture of Grace too. What a trooper.

I got an e-mail from Marianne with their new baby's picture. I bet it's fun having a new baby around again.

Denice said...

Cute pics! I can't believe how big Lorianne is!!! I feel SO old...

Kerry said...

Cute pictures Suzie, thanks for sharing!