




I just had to post these pictures! They are so cute to me... these are some of my favorite people in the whole world! I feel so lucky to have such a good friend in Shelly! We lived apart from each other for so many years and now i feel so blessed to be able to see them weekly !! I don't know what my life would be like without her! She inspires me to be a better person! Also, her husband Scott is just like a big brother to me! I love ya Shell! And how about her adorable kids! They make me such a proud Auntie! Kaleigh,Shayla and Peyton bring so much joy to me! I hope all of you are surrounded by such good people and friends!

2 comments:
AWE those are cute pictures - yeah I'm a lucky gal to have Shell as a sister-in-law. How did the Marathon go? I missed you but envy you for doing something amazing like that!
You sweet thing!!!! Thank you sooo much for that. I am definetly the lucky one to have you as my b.f.f. You are WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!! I love you...
Post a Comment