Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Friday, April 18, 2008

A-Z

A-Z

A. Attached or Single? Single (Not just single, but VERY single!)

B. Best Friend? Michelle Jani Biehn

C. Cake or Pie? Pie

D. Day of Choice? Wednesdays

E. Essential item? Toothbrush! I couldn't live without it!

F. Favorite color? Pink

G. Greatest accomplishment? I still have A LOT to accomplish in life, but i would have to say figuring out who i am and who i am becoming.

H. Hometown? West Jordan

I. Indulgences? Chips and Dip for sure!

J. January or July? July-- there is nothing like a summer's night laying by the pool and having a barbeque!

K. Kids? Hopefully some day

L. Life is incomplete without? Family, Friends, Yummy food!

M. Marriage date? ???

N. Number of Siblings? 3 beautiful sisters!

O. Oranges or Apples? Oranges all the way!

P. Phobias or fears? SPIDERS! and being raped! ( i know morbid!)

Q. Quotes? After every sentence i say "you know what i mean." (I'm trying to stop :)

R. Reason to smile? Life is to short, smile all the time!

S. Season? Fall-- i love the cool breeze and the color change!

T. Tag three friends?Bekah, Megan and Christie.

U. Unknown Fact About Me? I'm strangely attracted to Earl on the T.V show My name is Earl!

V. Very Favorite Store? Target

W. Worst Habit? Procrastinating!--im horrible.

X. X-ray or Ultrasound? What a random question... X-ray i take dental ones everyday.

Y. Your Favorite Food? Mexican

Z. Zodiac? I'm a Capricorn! (Go Goats!)

4 comments:

MEG said...

WHAT?! Wednesdays are the WORST!!! Lol, thanks for the tag! I'll get to it this next week!

Anonymous said...

You are right, it is strange that you are attracted to Earl!!! Too bad he is in a coma! :)

Denice said...

I used to have the biggest crush on Jason Lee (Earl)..especially during his Mallrats days. I don't dig the mustache so much though... ;)

Britney said...

Fun Suzie! I could do some chips and dip right about now. yum!