Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

One Team One Dream!




Okay, so most of you know i'm a huge Jazz fan! I've been so proud of the my boys lately... what a disappointment Sunday. I think they will steal game 2 with the Lakers though. Phil and Marianne, Julianne, Lorianne and I, went to game 3 of the Rockets vs. Jazz. (The only game they lost at home.) At least we got free T-shirts out of it! It was so loud at the Energy Solutions Arena, you could barley hear yourself think! Boozer rocks! GO JAZZ!!

2 comments:

Denice said...

This past year was the first year in a LONG time that I didn't get to go to a game and I miss them!! We didn't televise all the regular season games here but luckily we get the playoffs! Go Jazz!!

Britney said...

I feel like such a looser, but I didn't even know they were in the playoffs till game 2? So sad. The game looked like fun, maybe you were bad luck for them? ;)