Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Kids--- ahhh!!


You know those days when you look at your life and you realize... im so glad im single and don't have kids. That's me today. I just got done watching my boss John's kids for a week. The 3 year old got sick with the flu and threw up 7 times in 3 days!! I have never had to deal with anything like that. So to all you mom's out there... you amaze me! I came home and gave my mom a big hug and said thanks!
I do miss Paige though she is the girl i babysit every wednesday, i haven't seen her for 2 weeks and i won't see her for another week :( I have watched her since she was 6 months old. Here is a picture of Paige and i.. we took it a month or so ago! She is my little buddy! :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You are such a trooper for dealing with all that crap! Kids are wonderful when they're family. Other peoples kids can be turds.You are getting in some great training for when you have your own one day. Good thing it's over. Yeah!