Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Friday, June 19, 2009

Mommy Daughter Date!

Earlier this week I called and asked my Mom on a date! ;) It's been a long time since it was just her and I alone doing something. ***No fault of hers all mine*** When things get tough, i a lot of times push things away!! I wanted a night free of wedding plans and everything else. It was so nice to talk just the two of us! I love you MOMMY!!!!


Being silly at the restaurant...


Don't kill me Mom Love ya!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Oh fun! I love Mommy daughter dates too!

wjlarsens2 said...

What a perfect idea...I think I'll ask my mom...sometimes you just need that time out, right? You're inspired Suzie!!!

Michelle said...

That's awesome! I'm glad you guys had a fun time. I LOVED the pictures. Especially the one of your mom. LOL. GO LUANNE!!!

Shirley said...

Mom's are the best!

Jadey said...

Awe... Mama is the best person to go on dates with huh?? I miss my Mama dates too.. I wish I had time for one this trip. I guess we'll just have to party it up the night before the wedding!!:)