Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

An Awesome Deal!



I don't know about you guys but when I get stressed I always carry it in my shoulders and my back. The other night I felt so tight that I couldn't stand it anymore. I don't know if some of you know but, my older sister Marianne and my younger sister Lorianne are students at Eagle Gate College getting their Massage Therapy Degree.
Marianne created a private Massage room in her home where she can treat clients. I am not joking when I say this room looks better than rooms do at spas. She will be graduating in August and will be licensed, but until then she is able to give massages but not charge a specific fee. SO she is doing them from her home for whatever her client feels is a fair fee! She has been offered a job at a spa in West Jordan that charges $60 for a 50 minute Swedish Massage. After she graduates she will still be doing them from home and will give her current clients a discount off her OWN rates. SO THIS IS AN AWESOME DEAL. Plus she even has hot towels for your feet and face!!
The reason I'm telling you all of this is because who doesn't love a great massage. She is awesome at it too! I have had professional massages and she is better (I'm not saying that cause she is my sister... I'm saying it cause it's true.) :)
If you want any information, than you can email me at: suzier81@gmail.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sign me up!

Rebekah said...

wow go Marianne! That is awesome and we will use her for sure!!

Ry and Kris Jones said...

Does she fly out to Cleveland ever?

Michelle said...

I love the room! It's so pretty and so......"massage-ish". He he. I will go to her as soon as I get over my "people- I- know- massaging- me- phobia". LOL. Go Marianne! Thanks for the reference...

Team Beardshall said...

Okay Suz...I never check my facebook. I am so bad. But I am up for the Marathon in September (at least I think I am) Mom says you go runnin' on Wednesdays and Saturdays? We need to go. Will you email me amybeardshall@hotmail.com or tell my mom. I cant go Wednesdays but I can go Saturdays. What schedule are you running off of? Let me know. I would love to join you!