Life has been CRAZY! Like I got on a roller coaster and have gone on it 100 times and still haven't stopped. It's funny I can't organize my life at all right now... I am double booking things and my mind just hasn't been there so if I do ditsy things please bare with me...So, things have been lacking in my life (like blogging) But I am taking right now to catch up on it... So there are some posts below that have been needed to be done for awhile... More will be coming later also... So, here it goes....
2 comments:
"When the sun shines we'll shine together. Told you I'll be here forever. Said I'll always be your friend. Took an oath that I'll stick it out to the end. Now that it's raining more than ever, know that we'll still have eachother. You can stand under my umbrella!!!!
I love you Shelly!!
Post a Comment