I think this picture is such a great one with Shelly and all of her siblings...
On Mothers Day... Shelly's little brother died. It has been a very very difficult time and something that NO ONE should have to go through. The pain that I have witnessed this family go through is unexplainable. It breaks my heart and can't even begin to imagine the heart break and loss that they are going through. For me losing a dear friend has been awful but can't imagine nor would i ever try or want to imagine losing a family member. My family and I went down for the funeral and it was such a difficult thing to see. The services were BEAUTIFUL and the tribute to Mike's life was amazing!
To the Griffin family, I am so deeply sorry!!!
While we were down in California we met up with a good family friend Robin for dinner ....

I really didn't take any pictures... So this is about all I got!!! :)

2 comments:
Thank you, Suz! That was so sweet of you. Having you right by my side through this nightmare has been such a blessing. "You raise me up". Boy do you and Mike have some good stories...lol. They will be cherished memories now.
I'm sorry you were there for such a sad event, but I was so glad to see all of you both days. See you soon.
Robin
Post a Comment