
My BABY sister is Engaged!!! Her fiance's name is Jeff Criner and they are getting married in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple on September 12, 2009.
She is really excited and has been on cloud nine ever since.
It's crazy I was 10 years old when she was born and can remember everything about the day she was born. She has always been my "little buddy" and I got to tell you when someone gets engaged to me they always seem older than me because they are all grown up doing grown up things... So its been a little crazy for me. But I am so happy for her and so glad that she found such a great guy!!

1 comment:
But she can't get married! She too young, right? Well, she will always be 5 in my mind anyways. I am so excited for her and Jeff. They are a great couple!
Post a Comment