Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A last minute decision to go to Hawaii....

Yes it's true! I decided to pick up and go to Hawaii...My parents went there for 2 weeks and Jeff and Julianne went for a week in a half. I really REALLY wanted to go too. So, I made the final decision on Sunday to leave and left Monday! It was perfect timing for me. I feel like I was able to clear my mind and I feel so rejuvenated. The only thing I did while I was there was lay on the beach and swim at the pool! And of course I had amazing food.










It was seriously one of the best 4 days of my life! I had a lot of time to myself to think and rediscover the inner happy Suzie! I really think I need a Hawaiian vacation each year to energize me and remind me of my happy place!!! :)

5 comments:

~Emily~ said...

i LOVE both of these posts! Your whole fam damily is so stinkin' cute ~ definitely some of the most amazing people I have ever met.
Give Gracie a squeeze for me ;)
So glad you chose to play in Hawaii ~ I think everyone needs a trip there on a yearly basis!

Shirley said...

Sounds perfect! Love the super fun pics!

Anonymous said...

YAY! I love Hawaii and I am so glad that it was a great time for you! I think that a yearly trip to Hawaii is a must! I love it there!!!

Aubrey said...

Your trip looks amazing. I could use a Hawaii trip right about now. It's been fun seeing you so much lately.

Lisa and DJ said...

I took a cartwheel photo on the beach and it doesn't look as cool as yours. ha ha. LOVE Hawaii!!