Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Friday, September 16, 2011

Random...Little....Update!

Life has been what you would call CRAZY!
I have barley had time to think straight and when I do..
I'm too tired to care.

SO...
here is just a little bit of an update.
I have been awful at taking pictures lately!
AWFUL!
On Saturday me and a *friend went shooting out in the west dessert.
It was SUCH a blast.
It was amazingly beautiful and we didn't see a soul out there.
Being a girl from the city and constantly being around the hustle and the bustle...it was so nice to drive away from everything and just listen to the breeze and not hear cars or horns or whatever else we hear everyday.
Plus shooting a gun helps with stress relief.
It was capitol  FUN!

It's not very often Sophie lets me hold her...
So I take advantage of that when she is sleeping.
She is such an angel baby girl. And I love her more than SHE knows.
She will learn this with time...:)

Earlier this week...
I yes I, Suzie Robertson got a TOOTH ACHE!
WHAT?
That's not supposed to happen to me...
But guess you can't always have it all...
So...
There I was going to the dentist...and in the chair starting a root canal.
Yep. Sucks!
No decay in my tooth...Just what we call a "hot" tooth...it decided to die on me.
So I go in next week to finish it and get the Full Root Canal and Crown.
*sigh

Someone thought it would be cute to scratch my new car.
I swear some people are so inconsiderate.
Luckily I know someone that can help me fix it...
It's nice to know friends! :)

No that isn't me above...
But I decided to take an early morning Yoga Class Series on Thursdays before work.
It's so refreshing to get up and do that before work...
I feel so rejuvenated afterwards...

I'm going here in ONE MONTH!
I stood right there and took this picture.
And I'm going back in October.
Hawaii somehow heals me. Makes me feel so at peace!
I can't wait!

There you have it...
I will try and update a lot more than I have! :)

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

I'm glad you're back to blogging. You made an appearance on my craft blog...i finally posted.

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

Fun update! Dillon and I get to go to Hawaii for our first time in December. I can't wait!