Do you ever wonder if something cool would happen to you on Leap Day?
This year was no exception to that and probably the best day of my life so far...
Brad and I had plans to go to dinner on Wednesday night...
I walked into his house and was greeted with pink tulips.
(In my head I thought wow how sweet)
I thanked him and gave him a quick kiss
He looked so handsome all dressed up and at the time I didn't even notice the sweet romantic music playing in the background.
I sat on his couch and started asking how his day was etc...
I could tell by the look on his face that something was different...
He started to tell me that he loved me and honestly I don't think I could remember anything else he said except for him getting on his knee pulling out a black box...and asking me to MARRY HIM!!!
I of course said YES!
I had told him that I didn't want a big proposal and wanted to keep it low key.
He did say the sweetest thing...
"I was trying to think of where to propose. And what better place then the place we had our first kiss, first said we loved each other and where we will start our lives together."
(I'll be moving into his place after we are married)
Did this happen fast? YES!
Did I always say I would never get engaged fast? YES!
I am eating crow and proud of it...
Our relationship has been very led by the spirit. There is no denying that we are doing the right thing.
I have no doubt or fear in my mind that Brad and I will have an amazing life together.
We are a perfect match.
I just want to share some of the qualities I love about him...
*He makes me want to be a better person. When I am around him I want to strive to be the type of girl that I should always be...
*He is HILARIOUS...we always are laughing about something....
*He is a hard worker...he puts in so many hours at work, works hard everyday and that is so endearing to me.
*He is an amazing father. The relationship that Dale and Brad have is incredible to see....Dale adores his dad.
*He treats me like a queen. (I always said I would marry a jerk because that is all i knew) For example the other night my feet were hurting from a long day at work...he got out the foot spa put hot water and bath salts in it and rubbed my neck WHILE my feet were soaking.
*We have such a great communication one with another.
*We make a great team and can work through anything....
*He is a worthy man and lives his life in the ways of the gospel...
I am the luckiest girl in the world to be marrying BRAD HENRY!
I am grateful for the blessings that the lord has given me and the guidance.
I am grateful for all the hard times I had during my dating years.
It makes me appreciate this AMAZING man that I have even more now...



5 comments:
I love it :) CONGRATULATIONS!
So excited!
So So So GREAT! I'm so happy for you!
Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!
Yay Yay Yay!! I love this post and I love you! I'm so happy for you Suzie!!
Post a Comment