I can't help but feel kinda dissappointed in some people. It seems like now that I'm serious with someone I am being looked at differently. I got a pretty harsh email from a friend that has been of friend of mine for YEARS stating that I was being a bad friend. That I wasn't making time for friends and forgetting about them.
If he had truly seen outside of his ignorance he would have noticed that it's actually NOT the case. I have tried to make an effort to call and hang out with my friends too. Not just be blinded by the relationship I am in. This particular friend of mine is having a rough time and taking it out on me. It saddens me. After I responded to the email I got no response back...I called him and left a few messages without a response.
I feel as though when my friends got married I still maintaned great friendships with them. It didn't matter if they had a ring on their finger or not. SO, I guess you realize who your true friends are in the end. I genuinly was happy for my friends when they found someone (yes it stung) but I didn't let that get in the way of our friendship.
Custom Tote Bags as Long-Term Brand Assets
4 months ago

4 comments:
That's too bad. I hope he gets over it soon and can be HAPPY for you!!!
Wow, he needs to step outside of his box and look at the whole picture! He'll come around.
Maybe he's jealous ;).
So, your title "Disappointment..." is all that showed up on my blog. It was with sincerely FEAR that I opened your blog. Thank GOODNESS it's just a dorky friend. We all fit that role sometimes.
In the meantime, there is so much to celebrate in every single day. I hope that today is beautiful and happy!
Post a Comment