Brad and I had plans one night to make dinner and watch some T.V.
I get a phone call that says...Want to go to Mat Kearny tonight? Um... YES!
It was so sweet of him to take me and was so fun!!!
Work has been interesting lately. Check out these wisdom teeth...glad that wasn't you huh! ;)
Girls night out with some great friends. I don't have a picture of everyone.
But Emily, Tiffany, Natalie and Melanie were all there. Good times with great friends.
Alexa made me a cupcake and wrote the sweetest note on the plate. How did I get so lucky to be an Aunt to these sweet girls!!!
These beautiful tulips were sent to my work on Valentines Day.
I had a great Valentines day that didn't just involve flowers.
Let's just say I have the best boyfriend that treats me like a queen!!!






1 comment:
Aww, that was TRULY such a fun night out with the ladies!!
Post a Comment