I am going to put all the rumors to rest...
And yes, I'm actually blogging about a guy AND putting up his picture.
Remember back in the day when I used to hide there face and not say there names on here.
Well with that said...
I'm proud to say I'm dating Brad.
This has been one of the most unexpected things to happen to me.
I was not really in a place or looking to have a boyfriend.
Needed to focus on some different things going on...
he wasn't actively looking for a relationship either...just figured if it happens it happens.
(at some points you are ready and looking and looking. And others you are just kind of doing your own thing which is what he was doing)
We went on our first date and it was a good date.
I knew I wanted to go out with him again...
we had our second date about 3 days later.
The more time I spent with him, the more I liked him and wanted to see more of him.
Nothing about it was hard. There were no silly games, and it was just very easy and natural.
It just flowed.
Next thing we knew we knew we had developed a great relationship.
Neither one of us wanted to date anyone else.
So here we are...
happy and content
and having so much fun together.
And he treats me like a princess...
I'm really happy!


8 comments:
LOVE this post!! Good for both of you!:)
Sounds like it will be a great Valentine's Day with your new man!
Happy!
Yay! Love it so much!
I couldn't be more excited about this if I tried. Brad is amazing and so are you! You guys are perfect for eachother. I can't wait to see where this is headed and I have a feeling it's only going up from here. I am beyond happy for you! You deserve this happiness SO much! Enjoy your man...;)
Yay Suz! I'm so excited for you and glad that you're happy!!
awwww....too cute! Have fun!
You deserve to be treated just the way it sounds like he is treating you!!!! Yayyy! This post makes me smile and my heart all warm and gushy oooooOOOO!! Thanks for sharing! Wooo Woooo! XO
So happy for you!
Post a Comment