Brad and I both had a little bit of time off work due to President's Day and my boss on a cruise.
So we decided what better timing than to go to his hometown Corning, California and meet the parents.
We took off early Friday morning and drove 11 1/2 hours.
It didn't feel that long at all though and it was great to spend so much uninterrupted time with him.
It was such a nice relaxing weekend and it was great to see where he grew up and where he came from.
His parents were the sweetest and it was nice to spend some quality time with them.
We went to the Bidwell mansion in Chico, California.
It was a great time for Brad and I to grow even further in our relationship.
He is perfect!!!
We made dinner (well mostly Brad. He is an incredible cook) for his family.
Corning is the Olive capitol so of course we had to take pictures in front of the Olive statue.
Such a great weekend!
I am so incredibly blessed and lucky to have met Brad.
He is pretty much amazing!!!








3 comments:
How fun!
So exciting for you!!
11 1/2 hour drive to and fro! That is for sure a way to grow your relationship further! Suzie I am so happy for you I can't stand it! However, we have to buy him some RED stat! XO
Post a Comment