Dear Suzie,
You are getting married in 10 days. Just a week and a half and the best thing to ever happen to you will.
You haven't blogged much the past few months...but it's alright. You have obviously been busy building this beautiful relationship with Brad.
It seems like things always work out in the end. I know you never understood why things didn't work out with this guy or that guy. It seemed almost like a punishment. Like everyone else was getting their shot at a family and husband but you. Your eggs were dying! ;)
But the truth is and I know you knew this ALL a long was that all those things were wrong for you.
You always stayed happy and positive but had moments of weakness when it was just really hard.
Little did you know that on Friday the 13th a cold day in January, your life was about to change forever. You didn't know that the man of your dreams was the blind date you were going on...You didn't know that his sweet son would capture your heart as well. I remember you thinking: Another first date that will lead to a dead end. But it didn't. He was so easy for you to fall in love with. He was the man you patiently waited for.
Now, you are feeling happiness like you've never felt before. You feel complete and that is the most important thing.
You have lost a dear friend in this process (one that was bitter and probably never a friend truly) But all that doesn't matter when you are marrying the greatest guy you've ever known.
You are so blessed to be gaining this eternal companion that will be by your side through thick and thin. He is worthy to take you to the temple and be with you forever!
Never forget how blessed you truly are!
He is a SOO handsome, and loves you dearly.
You are so blessed, lucky and there is no way you possibly could have imagined finding such a great husband and father.
Cherish him everyday
Love always,
ME
(Suzie)

3 comments:
Love this Suzie, you are Awesome! I read a quote recently that I think sums things up for you and your life as it was...and as you now begin a new chapter:
"Love the life you live. Live the life you love" -Bob Marley. Congrats to you and Brad and his son....cant wait for this next chapter. And I've got to see this ring and this guy in person! You are beautiful on the inside, but you are one of the most beautiful people on the outside as well, as I have said to you! Love you!
Love it Suzie. So happy for you!
Thanks for the tears and goosebumps, I am so incredibly happy for you and wish you the greatest of everything. HAPPY WEDDING DAY TODAY! I will wait patiently for us to get together and tell all ha ha ha!
Post a Comment