Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Update

MAJOR UPDATE:

You know those times in your life when you have major changes here are just a few;

Robertson....to HENRY
Single...to Married
No kids....to Step Mom
New Address
New Phone Number
New Calling (Nursrey with Brad)
Housewife
Daughter in law
I officially make the bed every day now
I shave my legs every other day too!
I actually COOK dinner...instead of cereal or lean cuisines
I have a family and am so proud of them.

My life has changed for the better and I'm so happy...
I'm going to continue updating the blog since I've neglected it majorly for the past oh...6 months or so!

Our open house
(june 23)

Giants game with Dale

At Jared and Lisa's wedding looking over the beautiful view of the Oakland Temple

On our cold stormy but BEAUTIFUL wedding day

Just doing a little dance

A preview of the professional pictures that we have

Trying to stay warm

Silly with the family

This was for real...it was so windy that the umbrellas were turning inside out...
It made for a fun video and not so great pictures...