
So, dating sucks! I got really mad last night at a boy who cancelled on me for the fifth time in a row. (And the dumb thing is, he calls me and sets it up.) So i was outside when i got the news and i saw some "snow" on the bottom of my car so i kicked it... but i missed and used the top of my foot and it was a HUGE ice chunk! So needless to say this picture doesn't give the bruise justice! Dumb boys!
By the way i would like to add that i am not an angry person! I just had a moment. :)

7 comments:
SUZIE!!!
What the??? I am so sorry! For reals...you are done with him now right? That bruise looks horrible. i hope you can still snowboard in two months.
Hey Suzie. I agree. You are soooo done with him. I can see forgiving him once, but 5 times? Hope you're okay. :)
OUCH! Yeah, enough with him. Hey, I can see you and I need to go get pedicures together! LOL, maybe when it gets a little closer to Spring...
Ugh, yah, that is one stupid boy--no more with him! Or better yet, you can always cancel on him right? Or is that being childish? (hee hee).
Five times...you need to send this guy packing! I hope your foot feels better! ;)
5x??? Crazy, next time he calls, I think you should be "busy". How's the foot now?
You crack me up...you are right what a dumb guy! What the heck is his problem? He really owes you!
Post a Comment