I love being an aunt! And i love having all my nieces in one place. So i decided to get a picture with all of them tonight! They bring so much joy into my life! 1st i have Kaleigh who is so cute and so full of life. Then there is Alexa my comedian... she is always making me laugh. Next is Shayla the diva, the bossy princess :) Then Grace i can't even put into words how i feel about Grace. Her little spirit is so amazing.The blessings she brings into our family can't be explained. And then there is baby Peyton my cuddle bug! She loves to sleep on me. I think its cause i have built in soft pillows. :)
Tonight was so bitter sweet with the news of President Hinkley. What a great man. Im sure the reunion is so amazing right now. I feel a little empty inside with the thought of him not around. But i just need to remember the many many things he accomplished on this earth!
Love you all!!!

5 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!!! Did you watch all of the girls at the same time? Suzie you will surely be a better mother then me....
Hey I liked the sleeping Peyton pic - Same baby, same place! Looks like you had fun!
Oh how cute, you look so pretty Suzie! Thanks for posting.
Those are great pictures! How fun to have so many GIRLS:).
I know Marianne doesn't have 5 kids...please don't tell me your little sisters have kids...that will make me feel SO much older than I already do!!
My thoughts exactly Denice. I thought you only had 2 nieces???? Nonetheless, they are all adorable!
Post a Comment