



Okay so i've been a slacker and haven't posted a thing latley! Oops! Its kinda hard when you don't feel like you have anything to report! So i thought i would reflect back on some of the great things that happened in 2007! Such as Snorkling in Hawaii!! Chillin in the Condo with Julianne and the amazing sunsets!!I miss it and wish i was there now. :) I had to put a picture with my beautiful nices!! And of course my sisters!Last but not least spending quality time with my close friends! (Who all moved away except Erin! Thanks erin :). ) I couldn't find the file with my surgery pictures! :(
So this will have to do! I will try and be better at posting and keeping you all updated!!!

7 comments:
I can't believe how much alexis and grace have grown. Wow how time flies.
Oh great job Suzie. I almost sent you a comment about when the heck are you going to update, and then poof! You did!!!
I can't believe how big and beautiful Marianne's girls are!! Crazy how time flies! Hawaii..I'm jealous! ;)
Your nieces are so cute--I loved seeing all these pictures! I'm glad you updated, cause I check it regularly:). We should get together again soon! That was fun (and a great excuse to get to eat out:).
Love ya!
Sweeeeet! I found you! I just got into this blog thing. I saw the words "Hawaii" and "surgery" on your blog. What's that all about? Good luck watching the girls this weekend!
Yea! glad to see a post from you! Fun pictures...Hawaii, huh? Fun!
Post a Comment