Being the nice aunt that i am, i decided to be ambitious and make tutu's for all the girls! The tool has been sitting in my room for weeks and weeks and i stare it constantly dreading making them. (i am not crafty at all!!) I came home from work and my mom had made one of them for me... So i decided to get on it and just DO IT! I was cutting all the tool and had been doing it for about 45 mins. Somehow i stabbed my arm with the "dirty" scissors!!! What the heck is all i could think! I dropped the scissors on the floor and when i went to stand up... i stabbed my heel really deep with the scissors AGAIN! I just sat there on the floor gushing blood wondering how this just happened. So, since my grandma is a retired nurse my mom and i went over there to see what she thought. Well, long story short i ended up at insta care, got a TETNIS shot and had the option of stitches for scaring. I decided against the stitches but had to get "steri strips" and a HUGE bandage on my heel and arm! The Doctor and Nurses all laughed at me really hard... i mean come on who stabs themselves TWICE!! Lucky me! Merry Christmas everyone!
Custom Tote Bags as Long-Term Brand Assets
4 months ago

6 comments:
Oh wow, that just really stinks! I'm sorry! What a crazy (but someday will be funny) story you can tell!
oh Suz.... :)
Suzie we love tutu's
Good gracious Miss Suzie Q! I don't even know what to say...that sounds so tragic! Hope your battle wounds are healing nicely. Also, did you have yourself a Merry lil Christmas? Drop me a line sometime...remember we still gotta get out to a few more Jazz games =)
Hey Suzie!!! How are you?? Sorry to hear about your Christmas craft goine wrong;( It's the thought that counts right? haha. Get better!
You poor thing! It was the thought that counts. xoxoxo
Post a Comment