
Okay, okay, i have NO excuses for my bad behavior! I'm not sure what it is but I'm having a really hard time getting into the Christmas spirit this year. As of yesterday I had NO Christmas presents bought... But after a marathon shopping spree after work, I'm all done except a few odds and ends here and there. I wrapped all the presents and put them under the tree last night too!
i have been listening to Christmas music non stop in my car and usually I get all caught up in the Christmas season but for some reason I can't and it really bothers me. Does anyone have any suggestions on what i can do!?

4 comments:
Oh I have no idea. I'm sort of a Scrooge this year too - I'm not even doing a Christmas tree because we won't be in town to enjoy it :(
Maybe our bad behavior is due to lack of SNOW! You pray for snow and I will too. Hopefully if my prayer doesn't counter yours we'll get some along with some Christmas spirit!
I agree with Meg, I think it's because there had been no snow! (not that I'm complaining!) I think Christmas music helps too. Wrapping presents always gets me in the spirit and going to look at Christmas lights. WTG on getting so much shopping done in one shabang! loves.
Watch "White Christmas". That always gets me into a Christmas spirit. And go see the lights, not just at temple square, but in neighborhoods. By the way, I don't have any shopping done. Not a present has been bought. I need to go on a shopping spree like you did. :)
I have to agree with all of the above. In fact... Michelle and I were talking about that today. It NEEDS to snow as much as I dread it... to feel like Christmas. It's out of your hands, so no worries! We'll all get there sooner or later!
Post a Comment