A miracle happened... I'm finally feeling the Christmas Spirit. Maybe it has something to do with the snow, I'm not sure. (which by the way i am SO happy it snowed.)
I went to church yesterday with an open mind hoping i would get something out of it that would put me in the Christmas Spirit... Sacrament was really great and i felt the spirit really strong. But where i felt the spirit most was singing time in primary. I teach the 6/7 year olds and LOVE it! There is something about little children singing about Christ. I felt very overwhelmed with the spirit yesterday!
Then after Church I went over to Scott and Shelly's, had dinner and then we took a drive to look at Christmas lights. (Shell also made her famous hot chocolate) We went to the "Twas The Night Before Christmas" street. Then i spent the night at there house. (thanks for the second home guys!) I'm ALL DONE shopping and I'm feeling really ready for Christmas! Hope you all enjoy the season!
Custom Tote Bags as Long-Term Brand Assets
4 months ago

2 comments:
The snow did lighten my spirits a bit, but I'm still a scrooge. I NEED A BREAK FROM WORK!!!! Plus Danny has had bronchitis, Axton is just coming down with it, I'm not sure we'll be able to drive to Denver with all this snow, and I've done a lot of my Christmas shopping online and there are things that have yet to come.
HUMBUG. Maybe I should just start by putting up a Christmas tree.
I'm so glad things are looking up for you! Have a Merry Christmas!!!!
I'm so glad you're feeling better about Christmas. :) We used to teach the 7 year olds in primary too, and I miss it so much. You're right, little kids singing about Christ is just wonderful and it really brings the spirit. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas:)
Post a Comment