I'm not one to "toot my own horn" , but today is such great day for me! As most of you know I have been working really hard at loosing weight and maintaining a healthier lifestyle. I started to run back in August and struggled at first. But after hard work and dedication quickly learned that it was addicting. I changed the way i ate. Not depriving myself of the things i loved but moderated what i ate and how much i ate. Stopped eating so much junk food and sweets. Now here it is 5 months later and today i weighed myself and realized i have lost 35 pounds! To me that is such a huge accomplishment. I am now 3 pant sizes smaller!! Im still not to where i want to be exactly but its been an amazing journey so far and i couldn't be happier with my progress!!!
SUZIE THAT'S GREAT!!!!! I'm so happy for you! I'm excited to see you because I haven't since you started. I still haven't started working out. I know that would push me over the plateau that I'm on, but I just can't bring myself to do it! You are amazing for getting out there and doing it! Pictures! I need to see pictures!!!!
One more thing: next time you go to the gym pick up a 35 lb weight and imagine carrying it around everywhere you go. AMAZING. I'm sure Peyton weighs somewhere around 35lbs - imagine that you just lost a Peyton!
Whatever Suz! You go right ahead and toot away. You have every right to! You look soooo amazing and the difference is obvious. I admire you so much for doing it the "hard" way. Incredible! You look gorgeous!!! By the way, Peyton only weighs 25 lbs. SHAYLA weighs 32, so you actually lost a 4 year old Shay! That's even more impressive!!!!! Good grief woman. Keep up the good work! I love ya!
Hello..to ANYONE this would be a major accomplishment..not just to you!! I am SO proud of you and really admire your hard work and dediction. I will have to hit you up for tips and advise when time comes to unload the baby weight! :) Congratulations!!!
Some Beach Somewhere... There is a BIG Umbrella casting shade over an empty chair. Palm Trees are swaying, warm breeze are blowing. I wish I was at Some Beach Somewhere...
9 comments:
SUZIE THAT'S GREAT!!!!! I'm so happy for you! I'm excited to see you because I haven't since you started. I still haven't started working out. I know that would push me over the plateau that I'm on, but I just can't bring myself to do it! You are amazing for getting out there and doing it! Pictures! I need to see pictures!!!!
One more thing: next time you go to the gym pick up a 35 lb weight and imagine carrying it around everywhere you go. AMAZING. I'm sure Peyton weighs somewhere around 35lbs - imagine that you just lost a Peyton!
Whatever Suz! You go right ahead and toot away. You have every right to! You look soooo amazing and the difference is obvious. I admire you so much for doing it the "hard" way. Incredible! You look gorgeous!!!
By the way, Peyton only weighs 25 lbs. SHAYLA weighs 32, so you actually lost a 4 year old Shay! That's even more impressive!!!!! Good grief woman. Keep up the good work! I love ya!
That is awesome! You should be VERY proud of yourself!
Way to go Suz!! I am so proud of you and envy your commitment. You look so beautiful (you always have) and I can tell that you feel wonderful.
Congrats Suz!!! What an accomplishment, something to be SO proud of!
How great is that??!!! Awesome job! You are inspiring me!
Hello..to ANYONE this would be a major accomplishment..not just to you!! I am SO proud of you and really admire your hard work and dediction. I will have to hit you up for tips and advise when time comes to unload the baby weight! :) Congratulations!!!
Suz I am so proud of you. good job
Post a Comment