

January 2, was my birthday and it was also the Sugar Bowl! I was prepared for us to lose, but had high hopes for the team. I had a "Sugar Bowl" party. Had a few friends come over and of course my family too! We had yummy football food and lots and lots of cheering! Unfortunately only 2 of my friends could make it Kevin and Emily... Thanks for coming! (Those who couldn't come don't worry it was all good I still love you!) I forgot to take pictures, I was to wrapped up in the game dang it! The game was AMAZING! It was like a dream come true! They played a perfect game!! It feels good to be a UTE! That was one of the best presents i could have received! It snowed and i told everyone i would do a victory lap bare foot around my circle if we won. Well lets just say I ran around my whole circle and when i got back to my house... i thought my feet were going to fall off! Then i ended up getting a white wash from one of my friends!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.... GO UTES!!!

3 comments:
Hooray for the UTES!! It was an amazing game!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (I have been checking your blog every day since the game, I just knew you would post something!!)
GO UTES!!! I'm happy to be a Ute too:). And Happy Birthday to you!!! What a great Birthday, The utes win, You almost get frost bite and get white washed...AWESOME!!!!!!and I haven't had time at the moment to email anyone, but I will email you, I PROMISE!!! I love you:)
It was such a good game Suz! Happy late Birthday!!!
Post a Comment