Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

13.2

Today I felt Joy, Pain, Sorrow, Frustration and Relief. I can't even begin to describe how I felt after running 13.2 miles. It's crazy, I was Proud of myself for finishing and disappointed in myself for not doing it in the time frame I wanted. At least I know my body CAN do it. The half Marathon is approaching fast, less than a month!!! I just have to keep telling myself to work hard!!!!

5 comments:

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

That is so amazing!!! I don't know how you do it!

Aubrey said...

I should just call you and talk to you like a normal person, but it's sat night and i'm in Vegas. I have no idea how to invite people to read a blog either. Good job on the running! I need to find a race to do. I'm not running salt lake. i am doing wasatch back, but I need to find a marathon. Let's go running sometime or do something else.

Britney said...

Truly amazing Suz. And VERY inspiring I might add! :)

Michelle said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!

Ry and Kris Jones said...

Wow, good job suz!! I'm so proud of you :) I would die if I had to run 13 miles. Just thinking about it makes me tired.