It rained every day and I think we saw blue sky 3 or 4 times. In fact one night there was such a bad storm that it uprooted trees, broke palm trees and flooded the Turtle Bay Golf course! No Sunsets and No Sunrises because it was too cloudy. But how can you complain when you literaly are in Paradise...

Chillin at the beach!!!

Me, Marianne and Adelle at famous Sunset Beach. It's where they have major surfing competitions on the North Shore and also where they filmed the movie Blue Crush!
We went to the Swap Meet and then headed off to Pearl Harbor. I had my hair straightned and really cute but then the rain hit and we would run from one tent to another trying to not get wet. But this is the end result of Suzie and Mariannes hair being rained on and then the humidity sinked in also..... I had to buy a flower bobby pin and this is how I looked after.....

We went to the Swap Meet and then headed off to Pearl Harbor. I had my hair straightned and really cute but then the rain hit and we would run from one tent to another trying to not get wet. But this is the end result of Suzie and Mariannes hair being rained on and then the humidity sinked in also..... I had to buy a flower bobby pin and this is how I looked after.....

Not CUTE! Anyway... then we headed off to Pearl Harbor. that place is so amazing It has such a great feeling to it. You leave a better person and you definetley Proud To Be American!!! If any of ever have a chance to go you should It's something you literaly can't explain it!!!!The next few pictures are just random shots at the beach and other things!!




Okay these next pictures I LOOOOVE we found a Tree log swing at my favorite beach. Hukielau Beach. Marianne and I had so much fun swinging on it .......


In fact so much fun that we had to let Mom in on the fun too! The whole time she was on she was yelling "Get ME OFF" It was too funny!!!
Hawaii was a dream come true! It was great spending time with my parents and Marianne and Adelle. Thanks Dad and Mom for letting me and Mar come with you! Hawaii is such a special place to me and I hope I have many, many more visits!



10 comments:
How fun! You look so cute Suzie! My sister just got back last week and you guys did a lot of the same things it sounds like! What a blast. Glad you got to go!
Yay for more pictures! I love your swimsuit Suzie! Where did you end up getting it?
I totally hate getting humid hair head! You look fabulous with a little puff though :) I usually just give up and go curly.
Pearl Harbor - what a sad place. Everyone should go.
It's been almost 5 years since I've been to Hawaii. :( Looks like you had such a fun, fun time and thanks to you now I really want some taro rolls!!
Okay, looks like I'm the first person to comment that has NOT been to Hawaii?? :( Looks beautiful, and I'm so glad you had a nice time.
I agree, your swimsuit is darling, love the back. I'm sure you have more pictures to share, excited to see more. :)
I'm so jealous!!! I'm glad you had fun and that you got to experience paradise!! How fun!!! The pictures are amazing.
looks like you guys had fun! i am sooo jealous! maybe one of these days chris will have a tournament out there and i will get to go.
Great pictures Suz! I'm so glad you went. That was great quality time for you. Especially with Mar. :) I'm glad you're back though. Whew!!! xoxoxo
Looks like SO much fun! Bummer about the weather but I'm glad you made the most of it and didn't let it slow you down!
Love Hawaii, love your post!
Oh gosh guys... I was laying right in front of that swing last week when i got sunburned!! I'm not trying to rub it in in any way i promise!! I just love that we have walked in the same spot even though it's three thousand miles from home... For some reason it brings me comfort.. Weird, i know!:)
Post a Comment