Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Monday, March 23, 2009

9 Years

9 Years ago today I started my journey at the Oral Health Center. I had NO idea I would be there for so long. I was in college doing my general studies not quite sure where or what i wanted to do with my life. And look at me now :)
I have made so many good friends along the way and have had tons of memories. The only person that is there from when I started is Kerry. She has been my work Mom for So many years and I appreciate her friendship and all her advise she has given me.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

It's amazing how time flies! It seems like just a few years ago that I was sitting on a chair waiting for you to get off work at Great Clips. Good job for still being there after this long. That's unheard of these days!

Denice said...

It's been 9 years?!?! Crazy to think..doesn't seem like I have been gone for so long! :( Congrats Suz!!

Kerry said...

Love you Suzie! You're one of my favorite people and you've added so much to my life. Thx!

The Ingebretsen's... said...

Yay for the Oral Health Center! I am glad I have been able to keep in touch with all of you!