Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

On being a grown up

Remember the days
when
all you worried about was what game you were going to play.
Which friend you were going to play with?
Life was
SIMPLE
You didn't stress out about grown up things.
Didn't worry about being able to pay your bills, or make big decisions.
I was talking to Shell about this earlier today.
How did we become grown ups?
I've had to make quite a few grown up decisions lately.
I'm learning that having to rely on your dad or brother in laws to help with car problems is humbling.
I wish I had a magic wand and could fix it all on my own.
My jeep.
The one I LOVE
is starting to break.
I've been driving in the heat with NO air (it's black with leather seats)
So my decisions are...
do I be responsible...endure the heat and drive a 16 year old car that i love.
eats my gas, and leaks trans fluid.
OR
Buy a car. Maybe not love it as much. And worry a little bit about being able to make car payments.
I have a paid off car in my possession.
That is a huge plus.
Decisions...decisions...



No comments: