Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Paige and Suzie

I got to play with 
THIS
sweet girl for a couple of hours today.
Maybe you don't know how important this was and awesome this was.
I've watched Paige since she was 4 months old every week at least.
She and I have a very special bond and we don't get to see each other much now that she is all grown up and going to school all day.
So when an opportunity comes up to see her I jump.
Her Mom got home and Paige and I were laying on the tramp outside.
She said "Paige it's time for Suzie to go home."
Paige got really upset and said.
"I don't want her to go!!!"
So i stayed a bit longer.
It made me feel like all those years were SO worth it.
I have built a bond and relationship with Paige that will hopefully last forever!

No comments: