Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Out with the old...In with the new!

Have I mentioned before how much I love my Jeep?
Most people can't stand cars that are older than 10 years and want to trade it in.
I on the other hand LOVED my 16 year old Jeep.
It started making funny noises.
And I realized it was on it's last bit of life.
I was sad.
It didn't have A/C 
Brakes were going out
Transmission problems
and on
and on
and on...
So...
I knew it was time to look for something else.
I ended up getting a great deal on 2010 Nissan Sentra.
I REALLY like it.
It has A/C and that was my favorite feature! ;)
Sitting in my jeep for the last time. 
And then..
I drove away in this
beauty.
The gas mileage alone is worth it.
I was getting 14 miles to the gallon.
Now it's close to 38!
I can't even believe it.
It's cute! And I am LOVING it.

1 comment:

Team Beardshall said...

cute, cant beat that gas mileage! Hey maybe you'll have this care for 20 years! Hope you had fun in Seattle