Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy Birthday to two sweet little girls!

Adelle turned one on the 26th! How did a year go by that fast? She and I really bonded while we were in Hawaii!!! And I just love her so much! It's crazy how you can feel instant love
for a baby!!! Adelle I love you!!!! Happy Birthday!!!

Kaleigh also had a birthday on the 27th! She turned seven.... Um what? She is SO grown up it makes me really sad. I look at her and all I see is this sweet little 6 month baby!! (When I met Kaleigh for the first time (6 months) she stared and stared at me... she couldn't take her eyes off me.) It was so sweet. She really is such a sweetheart!! Happy Birthday Kaleigh! I love you!!!


2 comments:

Michelle said...

YOU ARE THE SWEETEST AUNT EVER!!!!

Marianne said...

Our girls are so lucky to have such a wonderful auntie! We love you!