









These pictures are so crazy and out of order but I'm not quite sure how to make so many of them go in the right place.
The Polynesian Cultural Center is such a cool place and we had SOOO much fun. First we went and watched a river dance where they show dances from all the different Polynesian Islands. Then you can go around to different villages and they tell you about there cultures and where they come from. Then for dinner we went to the Luau.... (my favorite is the TARO rolls mmm...) And after all of that we went to a night fire dance show and that is my favorite part of the day. I love it so much!!! Its so cool to see all of them and there dancing!
The Polynesian Cultural Center is such a cool place and we had SOOO much fun. First we went and watched a river dance where they show dances from all the different Polynesian Islands. Then you can go around to different villages and they tell you about there cultures and where they come from. Then for dinner we went to the Luau.... (my favorite is the TARO rolls mmm...) And after all of that we went to a night fire dance show and that is my favorite part of the day. I love it so much!!! Its so cool to see all of them and there dancing!
P.S The Samoan village was really cool and boy was there eye candy the picture above was me and Mar getting our picture with them!! :)

5 comments:
Oh I can't wait to see all the pictures from your trip - you will be posting more, right?!!!!!!
I love the The Polynesian Cultural Center! You guys look like you had so much fun...and isn't it so much MORE fun when you are feeling good about yourself at 35lbs less then before? You didn't run every day in Hawaii, did you? If you did you are WAY MORE DEDICATED then I am.
What a fun trip Suzie! I'm so glad you got to go!
Oh my goodness that brought back the memories! My grandparents served their mission there so we were able to go! ( 11 years ago!) LOVED the PCC and North shore! So much fun!
I'm really not trying to ignore you. I have been working since you got home and when I am not at work my phone is on silent because i am sleeping. So sorry about that. but I will call you this weekend!!!
you guys are sooo beautiful! your hair after the rain picture was soo good too. you must be crazy to think that was a bad picture! LOl. So glad you had such a great time. I miss you Suz!
So weird.... Next time you are there, I will be in those videos!!!:/ Ahhh!! P.S. Your hair was beautiful:)
Post a Comment