What is a Best Friend...
You're...
My Friend,
through good times and bad
my friend, my buddy,
through happy and sad,
beside me you stand,
beside me you walk,
you're there to listen,
you're there to talk,
with happiness, with smiles,
with pain and tears,
I know you'll be there,
throughout the years!
I am SOOOO LUCKY to have a Best Friend who understands me, and KNOWS that when she sends a text and asks. "How are you today" and when my response is "pretty good" knows im lying and need a friend. (Best Friend Intuition) So she drops everything she has planned that night to cheer up a friend! :)
Love you Shell!!!!

10 comments:
Thank you SO much, Suz! That was beautiful. I think one of the coolest things about our friendship is the "best friend intuition" that we have. You are such a lifesaver to me and I just can't imagine life without your friendship. We have been through so much together. I look forward to the future and getting old and wrinkly together. Remember....I'm the Mary and you're the Rhoda! LOL
LOVE YOU WOMAN!!!!! xoxo
HA!
HA!
HA!
HA!
HA!
HA!
HA!
HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)
HA HA HA! Amen Sista!!!! ;) Isn't it SOO funny...
Post a Comment