Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Sunday, October 4, 2009

My Poem!

I've been on the sidelines just quietly standing by,
wondering patiently if not me then why?

I've seen my loved ones start families of there own.
So why am I still here standing all alone?

This is not the life I thought would be,
I never would have picked this out for me.

I stand here and wonder when is it my turn,
Not knowing if my heart could handle another burn!

I lay in bed at night praying to father above,
promising to him that i am ready to give all my love.

I keep living life, I keep moving on.
Hoping and praying it wont be too long.

A lesson I've learned through this trial so hard,
In Gods time it's really not too far.

He's placed so many wonderful people a long the way,
Forever Friends that are here to stay.
They help me with life when I can't find my way.

My life is BEAUTIFUL I'm happy you see.
He only wants the best for you and me.

So keep moving forward when things are rough.
He understands and knows when you have endured enough.
It may not make sense we may never understand.

But one thing I know with all my heart...
HE LOVES ME SO DEARLY AND WILL NEVER LEAVE ME IN THE DARK!!!

---Suzie Robertson

6 comments:

Michelle said...

You're a poet and you didn't even know it!!! That was beautiful Suz. GREAT job. Your time will come and when it does it will BLOW YOU AWAY! Just hang tight until then and trust in the Lord. We're all here for you. xoxo

~Emily~ said...

YAHOO!...17 billion points for Team-Single-Chicas :o)

Marianne said...

Beautiful!!

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

I love you Suzie. Great poem...I pray your time will come soon for you:).

Kerry said...

Fantastico!

Shirley said...

Suzie your poem was moving! A new calling? Your moment is now and every day its all building up and taking you places you've never been.. He's out there!