Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

An Unique Friendship....

Once Upon A Time...
There were 2 pregnant ladies who were friends. They were due to have their babies on the same day! They were very excited knowing that they were both having girls. The due date came and passed and 3 days later Michelle Jani Griffin was born. Two days later Suzanne Rae Robertson was born.
Those 2 little girls grew up to be in Nursery, Preschool. Kindergarden and tons more together. They fell in love with each other at a young age and became BEST FRIENDS! Even when they were little girls people knew they had a unique friendship. When they were 8 Suzie moved to Utah with her family and they were devastated! But kept in touch with letters and phone calls... When they got older they would spend the summers together and fly from Utah to California to be with each other. The families would visit and had tons of fun... As teenagers they had tons of fun and plotted of what there lives would be when they grew up!
At age 19 Shelly got married to Scott and started there lives together... Even though they were in 2 different places in life nothing changed there friendship! The friendship is made of steel and NOTHING can get in that way! Each year I wonder ow we could possibly become better friends, and without fail we always amaze ourselves!~









I feel very lucky to have had this beautiful person placed in my life and have no idea who or what i would be without her! She is most kind hearted person i know, and would give the shirt off her back for anyone! I can always count on her for anything. I don't know how, but she always knows when I'm having a bad day and I get a phone call out of nowhere! She is my rock!
Words can't express how lucky i am to have her in my life!!!
BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

HOLY CRAP!!!! That made me bawl my eyes out. Thank you SO much for that. I think that our "story" is so cool and it only gets better with time. Thank you for being the best friend a girl could ever ask for. I am truly the lucky one in our friendship. I love you more than you'll ever know Suz. You have been RIGHT by my side through the good and the bad. I can never thank you enough for that. Taking those pictures was a blast! Thank you for that too!!! xoxo

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

This is so super cute. These pictures are adorable!

Shirley said...

What a beautiful friendship, and very cute, fun pics!