Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Saturday, September 5, 2009

I Love to See the Temple







This morning Julianne recieved her endowment and I couldn't be more proud of her for Choosing to do things the right way!!! She is such a special girl! I was actually lucky enough to be her Mia Maid advisor while she was 14-15! I really think that helped us bond and she is growing up so quickly!!! Its the ONE WEEK COUNT DOWN!!!!
We really missed Lorianne today! Only one more to go and our entire family will have been through the temple! What an amazing feeling!!!! I just had to put a picture of Lorianne on this post too!!!! ;)

2 comments:

Jadey said...

Oh man.. My Jules is growing up!! It is so great to see pictures of this and the showers.. I wish that I could have been there.. Well, there's no way I could go to the Temple, but you get it:) Thank you for being so good and blogging about it so your sister in Hawaii can see! Love you!!

MEG said...

I'm so excited for this wedding bash this weekend!!!! You ARE a stud for throwing two different showers - the decorations were way cute too!