Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Monday, September 14, 2009

ThE WeDdINg!!

Jeff and Juliannes wedding was such a beautiful day! My BABY sister Julianne got married to her best friend Jeff Criner!
It was a real blessing for me to see them sealed in the temple for time and all eternity and to really realize the special bond that those two share! I don't think the day could have gone any better!!! They truly love each other and that was very clear to everyone yesterday!
It was an exhausting but beautiful day...




















Good luck to you Jeff and Julianne and your new life!!!!
And they lived happily ever after..... :)

8 comments:

wjmom said...

Julianne looks lovely, but Suzi! Look at you! I was so sad to miss the reception. Please give my loves and hugs to Julianne (and thanks for sharing pix!).

Anonymous said...

You look BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

MEG said...

That WAS a beautiful day! I loved the atmosphere of the reception! You look fabulous! I knew you'd be a bombshell in bright pink!

Brittney said...

Suzie- you were looking HOT!! I love your hair like that. I am glad that you were able to be in the temple for the sealing, what a great blessing!!

Shirley said...

Wow what a beautiful day! How much fun! I love the dresses and colors great combo! You look freaking hot in pink my love! Give Julianne my congrats!

Denice said...

She looks so gorgeous and happy! You look beautiful in your dress too!!

~Emily~ said...

Seriously, your family is all so beautiful - but definitely check you out lil missy!!! ;o)

Michelle said...

That was such a beautiful day. I am so happy for them. You all looked so beautiful! And yes....you are a BOMBSHELL!!!!xoxo