Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Going Private!!

After hearing a very disturbing story I've decided to go private. I always said if I had kids I would go private, but I put up enough posts with my nieces on here that I've decided to take that route! I would love for all of you to still be able to view my blog! So please leave me your email address so I can invite you to read!
Thanks! Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

13 comments:

Rebekah said...

bekahc81@hotmail.com

Brittney said...

OooH OooH Pick Me Pick Me!!

photosnappa@yahoo.com
Britt

Lisa and DJ said...

lisaSking@hotmail.com

wjmom said...

hillal@ldschurch.org

Anonymous said...

esairhead@hotmail.com

The Ingebretsen's... said...

tommyandlindsey@yahoo.com

Thanks

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

I'd like to. I think you have my email though, but use dillonandchristie@gmail.com. I'd like to hear the story you heard! I emailed you:).

Jenna said...

roxytabes@aol.com

LOVE YOU!!!

wjlarsens2 said...

i love your blog suzie! wjlarsens2@juno.com

I'm Mindy. said...

landonandmindy@hotmail.com

Merry Christmas!

Ry and Kris Jones said...

brighteyes4704@yahoo.com

Shirley said...

Been thinking about doing the same. Share your story with me when you can. I will send you my email.

Aubrey said...

I'm so behind on my blog reading, but I'm glad i saw this before it happened.
aubrey_zaruba@hotmail.com