Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Some Rambling....

Today I am feeling a little overwhelmed...not really sure why! Some days you just have those days where you aren't sure where your emotions are at.
Most days I'm good...some days I just have my moments.
The other day I was at work and a friend of mine was on facebook and a picture of a newborn came on the screen. I took one look at that baby and started tearing up! It was a beautiful baby and just seeing that little one made me baby hungry! I know, I know...ridiculous! But I just can't wait to be a Mom someday and have that unconditional love for those special babies...
I love my nieces with all my heart but KNOW it will be different when they are my own babies!
So, today I sat in church and prayed for a spiritual experience. Prayed that I would somehow feel the spirit.
And as I sat there, I realized all the blessings in my life. My family is amazing and I KNOW they love me and would do anything for me. That is the answer. I am blessed because of my family!

My cute parents mean everything to me...they are so understanding of me and are so thoughtful! They always think of me and will call and make sure I am doing something and if I'm not they will see if I want to tag along on their dates! They say they love having me live at home and I hope we always have the special relationship that we do...

Marianne, Phil, Alexa, Grace and Adelle
I have always looked up to Mar and she couldn't have picked a better husband for her.. its amazing to me how much you can love those little girls
I have built such a great relationship with my nieces and it's such a wonderful feeling! Life wouldn't be complete without them!

Oh my little Lorianne! How I love her...I remember everything about when Lorianne was a baby. She was the first baby in the family for a long time and I remember having so much fun with her. Now she is all grown up and we have become super close. She will be experiencing some great things coming up in her life. (Be prepared for a future post when she has a ring on her finger) it's coming soon ;)

Julianne and Jeff...{J} has always been my little buddy..she would follow me around as a young girl and copy everything I did. I had to make up the line "Julianne I need teen time right now" Because it was non stop all the time. But I love her and am so glad we have such a special bond!
And Jeff is perfect for her and its so fun to see them build their lives together...

THESE PEOPLE MAKE MY LIFE BETTER AND I AM SO PROUD TO CALL MYSELF A ROBERTSON

5 comments:

Michelle said...

AH!!! That was really sweet Suzie. Thanks for sharing that. I agree...your family is wonderful! You are blessed to have them, but I think THEY are more blessed to have YOU! ;)

Audrey said...

I love this post! Isn't it amazing how families make it all worth it? Sometimes they are more than difficult to deal with but in the end they're worth it. They're lucky to have someone as great as you in their family.

Shirley said...

What a beautiful tribute to your wonderful family!

Brent and Luanne said...

Thank you Suzie! I can't even begin to tell you how blessed WE are to have you in our family! I love you so much honey!!!

The Hickens said...

What a great attitude to have. You are lucky to have so much family and so much love! Hope your doing well!