Happy Birthday to the most BEAUTIFULCARINGGIVINGMOTIVATEDAMAZING girl I know. I am so lucky to be able to call you my best friend. You and I have grown and done so much together and I know that I am a better person because of you. Thank you for always being my rock! For being the person I can call at 2 am to tell you that a date went really well or to tell you that a date went really bad...Each year we become closer and closer and when I don't think its possible to become closer somehow we do. I love you and hope you have a wonderful Birthday! You deserve to have all the happiness and joy on this special day! 29 years ago today the world became a better place because you entered it! I LOVE YOU!!!XOXO
OH MY GOODNESS!! Thank you SO much. I have been out of touch with the blogging world and didn't even read this till today. You are too good to me. I love you!!!
Some Beach Somewhere... There is a BIG Umbrella casting shade over an empty chair. Palm Trees are swaying, warm breeze are blowing. I wish I was at Some Beach Somewhere...
1 comment:
OH MY GOODNESS!! Thank you SO much. I have been out of touch with the blogging world and didn't even read this till today. You are too good to me. I love you!!!
Post a Comment