Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

29!!!!!!

Wow! It's hard to believe I am a year older! I had such a great day! Slept in a little, woke up and got ready to go to the mall with Julianne. Got me a diet coke on the way and had that for breakfast ;) Went to lunch with Dad and Mom. Went Snowmobiling with Jeff and Julianne at his farm! (SO FUN!)



Visited the Biehns for a quick minute to say Hi since its been 2 LONG weeks since I have seen them. And then had a few friends over for some food and fun!














What a great day! Loved being surrounded by the people I love! I am excited to see what 29 has in store for me!! :) Bring it ON!!!!!

6 comments:

wjmom said...

Happy birthday! I wish you all the best

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Suzie!

Lisa and DJ said...

Glad you had a fun day. Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Suzie!! Hope your day was fantastic!

Kerry said...

Go Suzie!

Michelle said...

Cute pictures Suz! I'm glad you had a great birthday. You deserved it. xoxo