Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A little bit Random....

This post is a little bit random but...
If you live in the Salt Lake Valley...do your eyes burn, throat hurt, chest hurt, lungs hurt? January is such a hard month here in Utah! The air quality is SO SICK! You can barley see 10 feet in front of you and you feel like you can cut the air with a knife! Blech! I just hate it! Here is a picture from Little Cottonwood Canyon looking down into the valley.

How gross is that!!!?! Ew! I just don't know how much more I can handle of this weather. I am SO ready for Spring. Just wish I could fast forward time for just a bit.

My life is feeling a little bit like this right now:


It seems like I am on this never ending roller coaster! I swear sometimes I just don't know what is up and what is down. It would be really nice if I could hire someone to come and organize my life for me ;) Any takers? just kidding.
Life is good and I'm going to look back on all these years and be grateful for all the first dates I have had, so that when i go on a great one I can recognize it and appreciate it. I will be grateful for the time I had figuring out who I am as a person. I will be grateful for all the time I had being able to spend quality time with my nieces. I will be grateful for the time alone with my parents (most kids don't get that) I will be grateful for my ME time!
Life is good, constantly going and never stopping. One day I will figure this thing out called LIFE!

No comments: