Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

A different type of Blog!

So, If any of you have seen Julie and Julia, you would understand why I'm adding another blog!
My Best Friend Shelly has convinced me to make a blog about my dating life. I keep that part of my life VERY PRIVATE. A lot of people don't think I date EVER! But I have had some really great stories and experiences along this road. I do date often! I do get out a lot and have a pretty active social life. I don't just sit at home waiting for the "right" guy to come along. So... the blog will be an update on my dating life. The texts I receive. My courtships. SO if you would like to read this blog, the leave your email address as a comment so I can invite you to see it!

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Just saw it and LOVED it! Yeah!!!! ;)

Aubrey said...

I can't wait to read this blog. I'm sure every single girl will totally love it. Do you still do your running blog?
aubrey_zaruba@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

You know to invite me!

MEG said...

LOL! What a freaking GREAT idea! You could keep the blog for a year or so and then write a book and make MILLIONS!

ADD ME PLEASE! norwaymeg@gmail.com

Rebekah said...

you know I want to! We do not talk nearly enough!

emily gibson said...

Invite me! eshoe82@gmail.com

Brittney said...

Invite, Invite! I think you have my email, if not, let me know:)

emily gibson said...

Invite me again. I deleted the email on accident!! :)

Audrey said...

yes please!!!! audreyslovinglife@gmail.com

wjmom said...

Yes, please!
momnstuff@gmail.com