Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Saturday, December 12, 2009

N.U.T.C.R.A.C.K.E.R




Shelly and I have a tradition to go to the Nutcracker at Capitol Theatre every year! I am so not a ballet person or an "artsy" person but for some reason we keep going. It's fun to do something different and dress up! We end up sitting through the entire thing trying not to laugh. {I especially have a hard time at the men who are "light on their feet"} I LOVE it and am sure we will continue this tradition for many years...

2 comments:

Audrey said...

How fun! Love that you found you a man while there too. He looks like he's kinda nutty though. haha!

Michelle said...

That was so fun! I don't know why we keep going. We are so weird! Men in tights is just WRONG! NOT a good combination. Thanks for being a dork with me! :)